Eisenkolb AGA - 2300 is a fully automatic, programmable vertical curtain end-cutting device to cut curtains in hanging condition at the ordered height.
• The machine is equipped with a triple lifting beam to attach the curtain by means of springy clamps, via a rod through
the lower hem or by the lead cord bar using the curtain’s bottom lead cord.
• Easy operation by means of a freestanding console equipped with a multilingual dialogue LCD touch screen.
• Machine, custom-made, available in 2 versions:
- Model 2300DP for workrooms with sufficient height.
With a maximum width of 1135 cm / maximum height of 600 cm.
- Model 2300DPX for workrooms with a limited height.
With a maximum width of 900 cm / maximum height of 600 cm.
• The machine is available with a large number of options, such as:
- Triple lifting beam with pneumatic clamps instead of springy clamps.
- Triple lifting beam with extended pneumatic clamps for lined curtains.
- Fully automatic UV ink marking device for curtains, blinds and shades.
- Double rod system for the simultaneous cutting of face fabric and lining (DP series only).
- Interface for software linkage.
• Adjustable cutting speed for maximum results.