Eisenkolb CCP-2300 is an automatic lock stitch curtain hemming machine.
- Equipped with high speed 1-needle lock stitch machine with adjustable top/bottom feed and intermittent puller feed.
- Compact, slim type, space saving frame with fully synchronized, 550 cm long, conveyor belt simplifies the handling of large and heavy curtains.
- Machine equipped with 2 multifunctional air injection hemmers to obtain a perfect, 100 %, turn of double hems up to
- 120 mm, even when thin and transparent fabrics are processed.
- Both double and single hems can be made by the same hemmer.
- Sewing section extendible to ease threading, cleaning and maintenance.
- Fully automatic, PLC-controlled, autonomous sewing sequence without interference of the operator increases productivity by overlapping working method.
- Optimal control of start/stop functions by pulling cables, situated along the entire operator side of the machine.
- Available options to extend the usability of the machine:
- - Extended puller to process hems up to 180 mm.
- - Edge guide system to sew tunnels in blinds and shades.
- - Quick exchangeable pneumatic fabric guidance system to convert the machine into a pattern matching panel joining machine.
- Machine measurements: 550 x 160 cm.