Eisenkolb EPS 2200 is an electronic, pre-programmed, straight line lock stitch pinch pleat tacker with fully automatic curtain hook feeding device.
- Versatile Brother electronic high speed curtain pinch pleat tacker, pre-programmed to process 2”, 3” and 4” Microﬂ ex adjustable curtain hooks.
- Subclasses available with a x-axis stitch length of max 130 mm (5”) and max 220 mm (8”).
- Separate spot-tack program to fasten (manually) folded double and triple pleats.
- Easy setting of desired hook length by means of digital control panel mounted on the table top.
- Fully automatic curtain hook feeding device with automatic adjustment of the hook height (header) between 5 and 50 mm in steps of 5 mm.
- Accurate, quick adjustable low power line laser to ensure equal pleat distances.
- Quick adjustable guide to set pleat depth.
- Large hook container, stores up to 100 hooks.
- Production output up to 2500 single pleats a day is possible.