Eisenkolb MPS 2300 - Fully Automatic Programmable Multifunctional Curtain Pleating Machine
Eisenkolb MPS 2300 is a fully automatic programmable multifunctional curtain pleating machine with integrated Microﬂ ex curtain hook feeder.
- Advanced, versatile, compact sewing machine designed to execute all steps in the pleating process such as pleat calculation, machine setting, pleat folding, hook feeding,pleat stitching and pleat tacking.
- The machine is pre-programmed for the production of single and double pleats with embedded Microﬂ ex curtain hooks in the length of 55, 75 and 95 mm. A special version for the production of 127 mm (5”) pleats is optionally available.
- The pleat depth is adjustable from 20 up to 50 mm; the pleat distance is adjustable from 65 up to 185 mm.
- An accurate low capacity line laser always guarantees equal pleat distances.
- The machine is very easy to operate by using the multilingual LCD touch screen.
- Thread catcher system ensures that the initial thread length is minimized.
- Needle cooling system for obtaining a sewing speed of 2700 stitches per minute for a production of up to 2200 butterﬂ y pleats a day.