Gerber AccuMark 10.1 Pattern Making Software for Garments Industry
The world’s leading apparel brands depend on Gerber Technology’s innovative AccuMark® software to design, develop and market their products as quickly and efficiently as possible. Now our dynamic new AccuPlan™ and AccuMark 3D modules take your speed and efficiency to a whole new level.
- Add more information to your zip files, including 3D components and measure charts.
- Generate a bill of materials (BOM) from your model files to share with PLM or other non-AccuMark users.
- See a sketch preview of the model to better identify data.
- Easily install AccuMark on a large number of systems with the new silent installation program.
- Identify active sizes to reduce errors in marker ordering.
- Bookmark revisions in the marker and revert to different layouts at any time.
- Define the width of the piece perimeter lines in the marker for ContourVision.
- Automatically save the marker layout and never lose your work again!
- Create your plan with only the sizes needed, including altered sizes
- Generate reports from your finished cut plans to share information outside of Easy Plan.
- Automate your cut planning process using a watch directory to import files.
- Increase calculation capabilities for larger cut orders.
- Style level changes make pattern changes even easier with editable pleats and fullness.
- Color management profiles are identified when images are placed to assist in color matching in digital printing.
- Store measurements from any size, including altered sizes, in measure charts.
- Identify cut sequences line-by-line on pieces to optimize cutting and reduce recuts.
|Processor Speed||Intel® Dual-Core Intel||Intel® mCore™ i5|
|Hard Disk Capacity||20+ GB||250 GB|
|Memory||4 GB||8+ GB|