AMF Reece S-4000 BH - Chainstitch Buttonhole Machine - Garments
The chainstitch straight buttonhole machine offers unsurpassed speed and quality in the production of straight buttonholes on all types of garments and material. The chainstitch buttonhole provides increased production with no bobbin changes. The elasticity of the chainstitch also provides the flexibility needed for many fabrics such as knitwear. The high sewing speed of the chainstitch straight buttonhole machine and the short sewing cycle increase productivity and the single pedal electronic start reduces operator fatigue. The S-4000 BH chainstitch straight buttonhole machine can be programmed to sew single or double cycle sew. Changes to the length of the buttonhole are made by a single screw adjustment located on the machine bed.
Electronic Stop and Start Motion
The electronic start and stop motion extends machine life and improves machine reliability by eliminating the stop motion and clutch mechanisms.
The S-4000 contains six patented mechanisms:
- Needle Bar Drive
- Looper Drive
- Main Cam
- Double Lobe Cam
- Bite Mechanisms
- Feed Mechanisms
Fully Enclosed Mechanism
DC Drive Motor is fully enclosed within the head casting, eliminating the need for an under the table mounted clutch motor, pulley, belt and brake. This reduces required maintenance and eliminates oil and dust around the working area.
The microprocessor control ensures maximized ramp-up and ramp-down speeds to achieve minimized cycle times.
Productivity & Flexibility
Chainstitch buttonholing provides increased productivity with no bobbin change. The elasticity of the chainstitch also provides the flexibility needed for many fabrics such as knitwear.
Pneumatic Clamping, Cutting and Thread Trimming
- Pneumatic cutting reduces the number of adjustments and increases the consistency and reliability of the cut.
- Pneumatic clamping reacts to different thicknesses and types of fabric.
- Pneumatic thread trimming gives consistent and reliable trimming at the end of each sewing cycle.
Semi-Automatic Lubrication System and Oil Monitor
The S-4000 series is equipped with the drip oil wick lubrication system and oil level monitor. This system prolongs the machine life and reliability.
High Speed Sewing with Reduced Noise Level
The S-4000 series has electronically adjustable sewing speed up to 3,800 spm and are the fastest chainstitch buttonhole and special application machines available. Due to the DC Drive Motor the machine is 20% faster than other models. The noise level is also significantly lower on the S-4000.
Available Work Tables
The S-4000 BH machine is available with 3 types of work tables, in order to serve our customer’s needs. The type of the table has to be specified at the time of machine order.
- Parallel Table - this table is best suited for applications where the sewing line or direction of stitching is sewn parallel to the operator, for example blouses and workwear.
- Crosswise Table - this table is best suited for applications where the sewing line is sewn perpendicular to the operator, for example dresses, skirts, knitwear, and shower curtains.
- Universal Table - this table is for customers that want to have the option of changing between the parallel and crosswise table.
Blouses, nightwear, work garments, dresses and shirts, children’s clothing, shower curtains, knitwear. This machine is not suited for men’s dress shirts.