The chainstitch label sewer machine is used for the attaching operation of hanger type labels, on which the raw edges are pre-folded. All the functions of the chainstitch label sewer machine are automatic including clamping, stitching to length, thread trimming and stopping with the clamps raised ready for the next operation. The chainstitch label sewer machine can be programmed to sew single or double row tack. The machine sews any width of label from 6.4 mm to 43 mm by simple operator adjustment of the length control. The S-4000 LS chainstitch label sewer machine provides a covering stitch over the edge of the label which prevents the label from fraying and unraveling while forming a neat and smooth finish with superior strength and wearability.
Electronic Stop and Start Motion
The electronic start and stop motion extends machine life and improves machine reliability by eliminating the stop motion and clutch mechanisms.
The S-4000 contains six patented mechanisms:
- Needle Bar Drive
- Looper Drive
- Main Cam
- Double Lobe Cam
- Bite Mechanisms
- Feed Mechanisms
Fully Enclosed Mechanism
DC Drive Motor is fully enclosed within the head casting, eliminating the need for an under the table mounted clutch motor, pulley, belt and brake. This reduces required maintenance and eliminates oil and dust around the working area.
The microprocessor control ensures maximized ramp-up and ramp-down speeds to achieve minimized cycle times.
Productivity & Flexibility
Chainstitch buttonholing provides increased productivity with no bobbin change. The elasticity of the chainstitch also provides the flexibility needed for many fabrics such as knitwear.
Pneumatic Clamping, Cutting and Thread Trimming
- Pneumatic cutting reduces the number of adjustments and increases the consistency and reliability of the cut.
- Pneumatic clamping reacts to different thicknesses and types of fabric.
- Pneumatic thread trimming gives consistent and reliable trimming at the end of each sewing cycle.
Semi-Automatic Lubrication System and Oil Monitor
The S-4000 series is equipped with the drip oil wick lubrication system and oil level monitor. This system prolongs the machine life and reliability.
High Speed Sewing with Reduced Noise Level
The S-4000 series has electronically adjustable sewing speed up to 3,800 spm and are the fastest chainstitch buttonhole and special application machines available. Due to the DC Drive Motor the machine is 20% faster than other models. The noise level is also significantly lower on the S-4000.
Available Work Tables
The S-4000 LS machine is available with 2 types of work tables, in order to serve our customer’s needs. The type of the table has to be specified at the time of machine order.
- Parallel Table - this table is best suited for applications where the sewing line or direction of stitching is sewn parallel to the operator, for example blouses and workwear.
- Crosswise Table - this table is best suited for applications where the sewing line is sewn perpendicular to the operator, for example dresses, skirts, knitwear, and shower curtains.
Hanger labels on shirts and blouses, trouser waistband labels, pocket labels, towel labels.