Oshima OP-60LNII - Fusing Press Machine for Tailors
OP-60LNII is a high temperature continuous fusing press.It is designed to satisfy the high temperature fusing demands for collars and cuffs.
- Equipped with the wheels for convenient mobility.
- Special-designed table for material exit, gives the operator working at ease.
- Special belt design keeps the belt balanced and extends duration of the belt.
- Special ¡§ strip off device ¡§ facilitates the interlining strip from the belt easily.
- Equipped with the belt-cleaning system assures the belts on the best clearness condition.
- The pressure rollers are adopted of the silicon-cover pressure assures the stable and even pressure.
- Use the strong cooling system to stabilize the fabrics in the shortest time after fusing and to assure the bonding.
- Use the auto-diagnosis to inspect its circuit of the heating system and the pressure work without any problems and to facilitate the maintenance.
- Customers can purchase either long or short feeding table optionally according to their needs. (Please request while placing the order.)
- Individual two-step heating system can focus on the best adjustment for the interlining temperature and reach the stable temperature effect through the microprocessor control panel so that the error values will be lowered down to the minimum.