Juki Semi Dry Head 2needle Lock Stitch Machine with Split Needle Bar
The sewing machine with organized split needle bars is the only sewing machine in the industry that comes with the semi-dry head. It helps reduce poor-quality products due to oil stains even in the case of product items which have corner stitching sections.
- The semi-dry head sewing machine with organized split needle bars is only available from JUKI. Unique to JUKI
- A thread tension control mechanism has been developed for each type of sewing machine in order to achieve the best-suited thread tension for its purpose. Unique to JUKI
- Two selectable new-method oiling mechanisms. Unique to JUKI
- The sewing machine for jeans and heavy-weight materials (G type) produces well-tensed seams by the optimization of the feed mechanism.
- Highly reliable thread-trimming mechanism
- The internal mechanism of the sewing machine has been thoroughly re-investigated to achieve further improvement of maintainability and workability.
- The operation panels CP-18A and CP-180A are provided with a production support function.
|Application||S: Medium-weight, G: Jeans and heavy-weight|
|Max. sewing speed||3,000sti/min|
|Max. stitch length||5mm|
|Presser foot||Standard hook: 7mm (by hand), 13mm (by knee)|
|Needle||S: DP×5(#14) #9～#16
G: DP×5 (#21) #16～#23