- A strong sillcon rubbered roller ensures uniform pressure.
- Electric thermostat and S.S.R(Solid State Relay) control the temperature difference to a minimum, and “electrical contactpointless” components are used.
- Belt warping is automatically corrected, therefore, the operator only needs to insert the material.
- A smooth-surfaced heat-proof Teflon belt is used, so belt cleaning is easy.
- A more powerful and quiet induction motor is used to increase efficiency.
- This machine has a larger receiver, which allow stacking of a larger quantity of products.
- A touch & open type side cover is used to make inspection and maintenance of the machine easier.
- Two cleaners are installed. One is on the belt and the other is on the drum to prevent trouble such as resin strike back.
- Casters allow easy movement of the machine therefore it’s position in the factory can be easily changed.
|POWER SUPPLY||Three phase or single phase|
|OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT||A rotary strip-off device|